Debt & Structured Finance
Debt and Structured Finance Division provides full-fledged customized financing solutions for its corporate clients. Such financing solutions includes but not limited to:
- Acquisition Finance: The use of debt, equity and hybrid financing techniques in order to acquire a controlling stake of a target company to achieve the acquisition. The focus of acquisition finance is on identifying the optimal financing solution and mechanism in order to reach a smooth execution for the acquisition transaction;
- Tailored Structured Finance Facilities: For complex financing needs, Debt & Structured Finance Division provides customized and flexible facility structures with tailored mechanisms. Such as treating tenor miss-match, permanent working capital finance, and others;
- Pre-IPO Finance: A Short Term Funding with a major purpose of meeting a business need of a company whose owned shares that will be placed in the stock exchange for Initial Public Offering in the very near future (with a tenor ending on the IPO date and by max. of 1 year)
- Project Finance: The financing of long-term infrastructure, industrial projects and public services using a non-recourse or limited recourse financial structure. The debt and equity used to finance the project are paid back from the cash flow generated by the project;
- Securitization: The conversion of an asset especially commercial papers, into marketable securities, typically for the purpose of raising cash by selling them to other investors;
- Syndications & its Agency Roles: A syndicated loan, also known, is huge financing offered by a group of lenders who work together to provide funds for a single borrower. The borrower can be a corporation, a large project or a sovereignty. BDC here manages the role of arranging and underwriting such syndication facilities. Banque Du Caire through its
- Debt and Structured finance division is considering and actively working on performing agency roles general syndication / club deal financing process which are mainly concerned with arranging and coordinating the communication and documentation process between all parties on the transaction on many several aspects including commercial, financial, legal and operational aspects of the transaction.
- Advisory Service: A range of consulting services provided by D&SF team other financial advisors to the companies including debt & equity raising.