Al Wefak Shariah Compliant Investment Fund with Cumulative returns
Established by Banque du Caire (BDC) and The Agricultural bank of Egypt (ABE) since 2011.
- Available for Egyptians, foreigners, individuals and institutions.
- The minimum number of underwritten is 50 certificates with no maximum limit. The investor could trade by certificates preconditioned that its balance should not be less than 50 certificates.
- Subscription /redemption requests are presented in any BDC’s and ABE’s branches nationwide. Subscription is to take place either BDC or ABE. Redemptions should be made at same bank were purchased.
- Managed by CI Asset Management one of the leading companies in Asset Management.
- Certificate price is announced on the first working day of every week in a daily morning newspaper.
- Returns are tax-free.
- Easy tool for new investors to get stock market exposure with Shariah compliant instruments.
- Long- term Investment with high expected returns.
- Possibility of having annual distribution of returns either in cash or in the form of free certificates.
- Investors can monitor the fund’s certificate price through:
- BDC’s branches.
- Call center 16990.
- Statements of account on a quarterly basis (free of charges).
- Reports, financial statements are published semi –annually.