BdC’s Fixed Income Fund " Al Thabet "
Established since 2013.
- Open-ended fund.
- Invests in various basic financial instruments, such as treasury, corporate bonds and other debt securities with no tenor limits aiming at generating high yields with moderate associated risk.
- Available for Egyptians and foreigners (individuals/institutions).
- Managed by CI Asset Management, one of the best asset managers in MENA region.
- Possibility of have quarterly distributions.
- High returns associated with moderate risks.
- Tax-free returns.
- Flexibility of subscription and redemption.
- Investors can monitor the fund’s certificate price through:
- BdC branches.
- Call center 16990.
- Daily morning newspaper.
- Reports, financial statements are published semi- annually.
Subscription and Redemption (free of charges)
- Investors can purchase / redeem a minimum of one certificate with no maximum
- Subscriptions are available throughout the working days until the first Sunday (or the first working day) of the following week at 12:00 PM.
- Redemption requests are presented until12:00 PM of the first Sunday of the following month (being a working day, else the next working day).
- Request can be cancelled before the last Thursday of the month.
Settlement will be next day after first Sunday of the next month (being a working day, else the next working day) as per the certificate’s share of NAV on the request day (close of business).