BDC offers microfinance for all economic activities formal and informal that operate in the productive, industrial, commercial, and service sectors and their related activities and the self-employed (Except for agricultural, animal production, poultry and fish production activities). Also funding transportation and construction equipment of all kinds.
- Expansions in existing activities / operational expansions.
- Loan for the expansion of existing activities.
- Loan for the establishment of the project for those with experience in the field.
- Loans for Motor overhauls - renovations and repairs - restructuring (refrigerators - cabins) - spare parts and supplies - changing rubber ... etc.
- Financing project establishment.
All economic activities that operate in the productive, industrial, commercial, and service sectors and their related activities, and the self-employed. (Except for agricultural, animal production, poultry and fish production activities).
All economic activities that operate in the productive, industrial, commercial, and service sectors and their related activities.
Transportation & construction equipment:
All means of transportation and construction equipment of all kinds.
Loan value and period
|Loan||Informal activities||Formal activities|
|Value||EGP 5,000 - EGP 50,000||EGP 50,000 - EGP 300,000|
|Period||4 – 36 Months||6 – 60 Months|
Transportation & Construction equipment
|Tok- Tok / Tricycle/ Vans||Taxi / Mini Bus / Microbuses/ Light haulage/ Farm tractors||Heavy haulage / Long haulage / Buses / Construction equipment|
|Value||EGP 5,000 - EGP 25,000||EGP 10,000 - EGP 50,000||EGP 50,000 - EGP 150,000|
|Period||4 – 24 Months||4 – 36 Months||4 – 36 Months|
General Determinants for Granting Loans
All installments are equal on monthly basis.
Renewal for existing customers will be, according to the terms and conditions.
The loan must be consistent to the size of the activity and its turnover rate.
Conditions for customer and guarantor:
- Egyptian nationality, fully qualified, of good reputation.
- The age of the borrower isn’t less than 21 years old and not more than 65 years at the end of the loan period.
- The customer or guarantor or one of them must not be ignorant of reading and writing.
- That the guarantor of the customer requesting finance is not a minor
- I-Score Credit Report.
- Informal activities:
- Request for loan.
- A copy of the valid national ID of the customer and the guarantor.
- Authorization to investigate.
- Signing the loan contract.
- A new receipt to the customer for the place of residence.
- Formal activities:
- A copy of the national ID of the customer and the guarantor.
- The most recent proof for the customer and guarantor of the place of residence.
- A lease or ownership contract for the location of the activity.
- A tax card or most recent tax return.
- A recent extract from the commercial register or (a permit to practice the profession for self-employed persons).
- I-Score Report for the customer and guarantor.
- Transportation & construction equipment:
- A copy of the national ID valid of the customer and the guarantor.
- A lease or ownership contract for the location of the place of residence.
- Vehicle license in the customer's name.
- Contracted owners of cars from Uber and Careem.
- Permit for Tok-Tok and tricycle (if any).
- Fulfill the license or operating permit for construction equipment in the name of the owner of the equipment.
Banque du Caire offers its services to provide microfinance in the following branches
|Cairo||Alexandria, Al-Behara and Marsa||Delta and Canal||Upper Egypt, the Red Sea and Al-Wady El-Gded|
|Al-Awkaf||Matrouh||Al-Hussinia||Kafr El Sheikh||Senoras||Bba|
|El-Sayda Zainb||Al-Delngat||Fakus||Al-Kholfa||Wekalt Ebshway||Wekalt Al-Fashn|
|Masr El-Kmeda||Al-Wardian||Abo Kebir||Bialla||Wekalt Al-Wasta||Samalout|
|Helwan||Bab Sedra||Meet Khamr||Port Said||Al-Swaky||Smosta|
|6 of October||Hosh Essa||Al-Hamoul||Al-Suez||Shark Al-Neil||Abo Kourkas|
|El-Tawfik City||Desouq||Minia Al-Kamh||Al-Ismailia||Tama||Melawy|
|Shubra||Backus||Kafr Shukr||Port Fouad||Tahta - Sohag||Der Mouas|
|Al-Oubor||Fwah||Kafr El Zayat||Al-Salhia||Al Kawthar||Al-Qusiya|
|Al-Haram||Abo Al-Matamir||Zfta||Tanta||Abo teg||Manfalot|
|Al-Ameria||Seiof||Derb Negm||Souk Naser||Asyut||Ahnasia|
|Sporting||Benha||Al-Mahalla||Qena||Wekalt Bani Mazar|
|Damanhur||Shbeen El Koom||Berkt Al-Saba||Safaga||Maghagha|
|Kafr Al-Dawwar||Wekalt Ashmon||Al-Mansoura||El-Minya||Sohag|
|Salah Salem||Al-Sadat||Talkha||Al-Oksour||El Blina - Gerga|
|Al Agami||kalyoub||Senbellawein||Kos||Nag Hammadi|
|Sherbin||Belbeis||Naser (Beni Sweif)||Abo Sambel|