BdC's Second Fund
BdC’s Second Fund (Money Market Fund)
It is a daily cumulative fund which established since 2009.
- An effective cash management tool.
- Invests in a variety of short term financial instruments such as deposits, term deposits and debt instruments.
- Low risk Investments.
- Managed by Beltone, one of the market leaders in fund management.
- Has both, the flexibility of the current account and the returns of the saving account without any duration restrictions.
- Investors can purchase/ redeem a minimum of one certificate with no maximum.
- Free tax returns.
- Investors have debit cards issued to access the fund’s account and ATMs can be used to withdraw after closing hours (settlement will occur on the following day)
- Accumulates the daily return without freezing of assets.
- Investors can monitor the fund’s certificate price through:
- BdC branches.
- Call Center 16990.
- Daily morning newspaper.
- Statements of accounts on a quarterly basis (free of charge).
- Reports, financial statements are published semi- annually.
Subscription and Redemption (free of charges)
- Subscription and redemption are available all working days until 2:00 PM.
- Daily access of the fund through BDC branches.