Waffar Current Account
Commercial account with your national ID only
BdC is pleased to announce the launch of the “Central Bank of Egypt’s Financial Inclusion products” to provide segments with economic activity to access to banking products and services with affordable fees and less documentation.
- Free issuance with No minimum to open the account.
- Interest rate 1.5% starting at 1 EGP to 500,000 EGP.
- Calculates the interest on the daily closing balance and paid monthly.
- Free Meeza debit card issuance.
- Possibility of Cheque book issuance.
- Possibility of cheques’ and bills’ collection within daily and monthly limit.
- Possibility of payment of obligations, invoices and money transfers within daily and monthly limit.
- Receive free periodic account statements.
- Free subscription of Internet/Mobile Banking
- Free subscription to the Interactive Voice Response (IVR).
- Accessibility of withdrawal & deposit 24/7 from BdC ATM network.
- Possibility of electronic collection ( QR-code – POS) and adding proceeds to this account
- For individuals (Egyptians only).
- Commercial account for economic & social media activity / freelancers.
- self-employed customers who do not have an activity permit or workplace
- CD’s / TD’s Available within Account limit.
- Starting from 21 years old and above
- Valid national ID only.
- Utility bill (only if the chosen address is not matching the national ID address)
Balance and debit limits
- Max account balance limits: 500,000 EGP (Including CD’s / TD’s)
- Max daily debit transaction limits: 30,000 EGP (Including cash payment / transfers / purchasing / cheques’ withdrawal)
- Max monthly debit transaction limits: 100,000 EGP (Including cash payment / transfers / purchasing / cheques’ withdrawal)
Note: In case of any breach, the account will be suspended
- If the daily or monthly debit transaction or account balance limit is breached, your account will be suspended, and the following will be required:
- You will have to visit the nearest branch to sign full KYC.
- Upon visiting the branch, you will only need to fill out a full KYC ( personal information application ) and provide proof of income, proof of address if not matching the national ID then the account will be changed to normal account as per customer request.