We thrive to unlock the full potential of any business opportunity to all SMEs clients, considering the role and the importance of SMEs in the growth of the national economy and in light of our strategy focusing on active macroeconomic contribution.
CONVENIENCE: Dedicated Business Centers across all Regions ready to serve you through our wide spread convenient Branch Network in all Egypt governorates.
PERSONALIZATION: Your personalized relationship manager acts as a single point of contact providing you with all needed banking solutions, services & consultations.
UNIQUENESS: One-stop services and offerings, Get your wide seamless service and discover customized business solutions to fulfill your company’s financial & non-financial needs.
Tell us who you are and we promise to fulfill your business needs and support YOU to manage your business successfully.
|Type||Existing Business||Start-up Business||No. of employees|
|Criteria||Annual Sales turnover||Paid in capital (in Commercial Register)||-|
|Small||From EGP 1M to EGP 50M||Industrial sector: from EGP 50,000 to EGP 5M
Non Industrial Sector: from EGP 50,000 to EGP 3M
|Up to 200 Employees|
|Medium||Above EGP 50M to EGP 200M||
Industrial sector: From EGP 5M to EGP 15M
Whatever your business size or need is...
We promise to provide you with a wide spectrum of banking solutions that suit your business needs with simple, clear and fast lending procedures.
Tell us your business needs and we will tailor make a solution for you.
Are you targeting to expand your company’s activity and need financing?
We will support you
- Short-term facilities to finance working capital needs.
- A medium/long-term loan up to 7 years to finance the purchase of machinery, equipment and production lines along with all other investment costs based on your business activity needs.
Do you have a tender or order that require letters of guarantee?
We are at your service
- Issuing letters of guarantee: Bid Bond, Performance and advanced payment according to the requirements and nature of each business activity.
Are you engaged in Imports or Exports activities?
Count on us
- Opening letter of credit and managing/handling Import Documentary Collections (IDCs) operations to facilitate the way of doing business accurately.
Explore business opportunities confidently with the help of our highly experienced trade finance experts. Benefit from the right guidance and consultancy services across all transaction stages for more information click here.
In line with CBE initiatives to support SME clients
- 5% simple decreasing annual rate (all-inclusive) to ﬁnance SME needs for working capital & CAPEX ﬁnancing.
- 8% (all-inclusive) rate to ﬁnance both working capital & CAPEX, expansion plans and new projects for medium-sized companies.
Innovative Cash Management Solutions…
Collection and Management of your cash flows to make the best use of liquidity based on your business activity cycle and earn extra income through investing in the right tools for more information click here.
Diversified range of banking solutions…
We also offer Foreign Exchange (FX) and arrange for forward deals based on your business activity needs for more information click here.
Tailored financial leasing solutions, as well as advisory services to provide you with the most innovative funding techniques.
Provides leasing products and services tailored to meet SMEs capital expenditure needs through our subsidiary Cairo Leasing Company (CLC) for more information click here.
Banque du Caire leads a solid strategic focus on the non-financial services front, which is an integral part of our value proposition offered for SMEs supporting the financial inclusion national agenda and driving the implementation of the non-financial services model.
In light of this, Banque du Caire is actively participating in a fast-growing national initiative funded by the Central Bank of Egypt and implemented by Nile University towards a single goal “expediting SME and entrepreneurship growth”.
This is done through the establishment of 3 Business Development Services Hubs in Delta & Upper Egypt with clear plan to expand our footprint according to market needs. Moreover, we are sponsoring “Export Excellence Center” located in Nile University premises that provides capacity building & educational programs to SME clients to support their export business capabilities.
What is Export Excellence Center (EEC)?
Export Excellence center is developed in accordance to one of the strategic objectives of Egypt to promote & empower the Egyptian exporters scale out their business globally.
Export Excellence center offers a rich in variety supported by targeted partnerships for export promotion, addressing export challenges in addition to promoting export as driver for SMEs growth and employment generation.
Banque Du Caire is sponsoring all the activities under EEC umbrella aiming to support SME clients to start/boost their export business, through innovative interventions and capacity building programs ranging from technology transfer, digital transformation of business models, product development and awareness about certification compliance programs to improve export capabilities, Aiming to improve positioning of Egyptian products in international markets.
We support your export ambition through thick and thin with our focused approach
- Building SMEs capacity through specific programs and subject matter experts know-how transfer.
- Digitization of SMEs sales and marketing channels to boost outreach in global market
- Improving the technical capabilities through capacity building programs to leverage and adapt technologies to advance companies value add covering (product design, material selection, managing innovation, digital marketing, export incentives, latest available trade agreements, banking & trade finance).
- Providing technical support to enhance products and push new products to various export markets.
- Quality improvements, and awareness about certification compliance.
We support you through Business Development Services (BDS) Hubs
Our Business Development Services Hubs aim to provide advisory/consultancy services, non-financial solutions to improve the entrepreneurial environment and help startups & SMEs to start, manage & grow their business in the most efficient way.
Get our BDS Hubs free Services in:
- Upper Egypt – Sohag, ElKawthar Branch.
- Monofeya - EL Sadat Branch.
- Behiera - Hossh Eissa Branch.
Helping you ramp-up your business with ease, our BDS Hubs focus on
- Coordination with the relevant authorities to support small and medium enterprises in extracting required official documents to establish/expand your business.
- Facilitate the realization of opportunity, the weight of start-up skills, risk management, networking and matchmaking, and provide information, studies and data that contribute to the development of small and medium enterprises.
- Reducing the knowledge gap through spreading of financial inclusion education and culture.
If you are a Start-Up or a growing SME, you will enjoy various consultation service that is convenient designed to help you in your business
- Create a new project idea.
- Establish a new project.
- Facilitate access to the procedures for licensing activity.
- Feasibility studies.
- Facilitate access to finance.
- Financial analysis and evaluation.
- Networking with suppliers and target markets.
- Dissemination of SMEs knowledge and data.
- Training, capacity building and workshops.
We aim to strengthen our position as the preferred success partner for the SMEs